Has the spark petered in your boudoir? Be honest now. It’s okay and so easy to get back. When theWould you be surprised if I told you that romance and SEX is really, really good for what ails you?
It’s like exercising. Just the thought of it leaves you thinking, “Ugh,” but once you get moving, those grim thoughts turn into happy ones. The benefits of a romantic rendezvous are countless: stronger immune system, lower blood pressure, strengthens your heart, cleans out the pipes, improves sleep and eases stress to name a few. Did you know that simply touching, cuddling and hugging releases your own body’s natural “feel-good” hormones too?
So, here are some tips to set the stage and bring romance back into your bedroom.
- Declutter. Nothing kills the mood than a messy bedroom. If you have carpet, sprinkle a floral powder likes roses or lavender and give it a good vacuum. Dust and spray some Febreeze on the curtains to freshen the room.
- Intrigue. Tucking an inviting note into your lover’s pocket, taped onto the sun visor, sent in an email, or leaving a trail of discarded lingerie or rose pedals will get anyone’s pulse racing.
- Create an Inviting Bed. Change the sheets and sprinkle baby powder between the sheets, add some fluffy pillows and fold down the covers.
- Induce Pleasurable Thoughts. A montage of photos of the two of you grouped in romantic frames amongst the candlelight depicting happy moments you’ve shared sets the stage as well.
- Candle light. Romance with candles. Nothing creates an inviting allure more so than the soft, golden, flickering glow of candle light. You’ll find a multitude of romantic ideas at Romance By Candlelight.
- Soft Music. Create a playlist of the best love songs ever … Michael Buble, Luther Vandross, the Righteous Brothers … endless, endless tunes available for free at your fingertips. Keep that T.V. Music Channel off though … the light casted is too bright and will take away from the candles.
- Massage. Nothing is more sensual than oiled palms gliding over naked skin, creating a sexy and relaxing connection between you and your significant other.