Nothing says yummmmm more than a mouth watering sundae. What makes it even more delightful is when you can serve one up that is not only delicious but, body and heart healthy as well. It's a dessert you can carry well into the winter months when you have that craving for something sweet and light.
Thanks to our friends at EatingWell.com, we'd like to share it with you.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 8-ounce can pineapple chunks, juice drained
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam, preferably “all-fruit”
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- Mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)